addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 96
Clutching at straws here..Does this warrant an outing to a Persian restaurant?..and a ..debate about the naughty Islamic regimes...
A former member
Post #: 351
And readings from "Thus Spake Zarathustra"?
Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 97
Readings from le great god of the holy chicken kebab.
Maybe as I can get a belly dancer it can be mixed in with 'lust'..
Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 1,931
Will be more rolling of eyes than lust from me then - can't stand belly dancing. Though it could be fun to watch the men's reactions, LOL.

And I love Persian food! (Well, almost any food ...except salty licorice - ye-uck, it's an abomination!)
Adrian
KingHell
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 777
If you want to see men's reactions then you should head to Browns' Strip Club in Hackney. Everyone present puts £1 in a bucket and then it's a full strip pole dance. If the angle is right and the c's are parted (I thought that was a very poetic way of putting it) then you can sometimes see daylight from the other end.
Jason
SweynTUV
London, GB
Post #: 268
And I love Persian food! (Well, almost any food ...except salty licorice - ye-uck, it's an abomination!)
G, this is not possible. You just think you don't like salt liquorice. Don't worry, a cure is at hand:

Jason
SweynTUV
London, GB
Post #: 269
And readings from "Thus Spake Zarathustra"?
And music by Richard Strauss (arranged for saxophone ensemble perhaps?)
A former member
Post #: 352
Unfortunately several members of my sax choir are religious. I've restrained myself from wearing my "Atheist" t-shirt to rehearsals, though I was photographed several times sporting it at the latest Sunday Assembly...
Adrian
KingHell
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 779
I wonder what would upset them more then - an atheist t-shirt or one with ORAL SAX written on it!
A former member
Post #: 355
I don't think "Oral Sax" would upset them - they all stick it in their mouths...