We have our advanced basketball session on Tuesdays from 8.15pm to 9.15pm.
WHO: This session is for players who have played in high level teams in fixed positions for many years. This is mixed, for guys and girls aged 18 to 40.
WHAT: The session starts with a few minutes warm up time, followed by a friendly social basketball game. Our games are low contact, and we have a dedicated referee to ensure the games are fair and friendly and to keep the score.
VENUE: The sports hall has good facilities, showers, plenty of space in the sports hall to safely leave your belongings, plenty of free car parking, and it's easy to reach from all over London by public transport.
SAFETY: For everyone's safety, your fingernails must be cut short before you arrive and all jewellery must be removed, including wedding rings and bracelets, no exceptions.
PLACES: We have maximum 14 places, and most of these are already filled by regular players who are members of our club. As the limited member places fill up, we will offer less non-member places through Meetup. We have a great regular group every week, and you will enjoy good basketball games and make lots of new friends! ;)
£10 non-members (must be paid in advance through Meetup).
£9 members (paid monthly £38 + £40 joining fee + £12 for reversible vest).
- If you would like to become a member then we ask you to play as a non-member first, so we can be sure you're ok for the session, and you can be sure the session is right for you.
- Member benefits include: your place is reserved each week and you can just turn up, and if we have space at any of our other basketball sessions then members get to play extra games for free.
- Non-members can play at one session per calendar month.
- Non-members must book and pre-pay through this Meetup event. Anyone turning up without pre-paying here will be turned away.
- If this game is fully booked then you can keep an eye for a cancellation on the day or book ahead for the next week to get a spot.
SOCIAL: We often go for a drink after the games and also have a lot of regular social events which you'll be welcome to come to. It's a great chance to make some good new friends! :)
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: Bookings can be amended up to midday on the day of the session. Amendments are subject to a £5 admin fee.
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.