addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

London Blockchain Unchained Meetup Message Board › Next Blockchain meetup

Next Blockchain meetup

StaceyHoward
user 178704742
London, GB
Hi Guys

How are you all? I hoped to get your input on the next London Blockchain & Crypto event... I have several speakers lined up, but was keen to know what you would be most interested in?

We can cover topics such as the opportunity of blockchain technology outside of finance or blockchain and AI.

I am hoping to host an event at least every quarter - and also set up some round-tables with investors or industry leaders for more specific topics.

Please let me know what you would like to hear about first or if anyone is keen to contribute to an event

Thanks in advance

Stacey