49 Brook St, W1K 4HR, London
This isn’t dinner. It is an intense, delicious tutorial on the sublime madness of chefs (Grace Dent, Evening Standard)
Slightly different approach for this event. I have booked a seat for dinner on Saturday, December 10th at Aulis - the development kitchen table inside Fera. If you're interested in joining, please follow the link below and book yourself a spot. No separate Meetup organiser / PayPal fees for this one. At the time of posting, there are 5 spots still available.
Aulis is the hi-tech development kitchen inside Fera at Claridge's. As it is the development kitchen for Fera, you'll be served dishes that have never previously been on the menu at Fera. Dishes will be prepared and cooked right in front of you and explained at every stage.
We'll have a ringside seat to an ever changing menu that, while completely different from the main Fera menu, still takes its influences from seasonal produce; including all the deliveries from Simon Rogan's farm.
It's all being looked after by Alex Beard, who came from the Waterside Inn, while Simon Rogan and Fera’s Executive Chef Dan Cox oversee the menu.
Menu: 15 course tasting menu - £150 (optional wine pairing - £130)
A surprise menu of many different plates is created for you using ingredients from Simon Rogan's own farm and the UK’s finest suppliers.
Please note there is a 12.5% service charge.
I have booked a seat at the 6-seat development kitchen table for Saturday, December 10th.
Aulis' Terms & Conditions (some key items listed out below):
• Full prepayment is required at the time of booking, at £150 per person (including VAT).
• All bookings are non-refundable and dates are not transferable. (i.e. if you can no longer make it, you can still find someone else to take your place)
• Due to the nature of the dining experience, we are unable to accommodate specific dietary requirements unless the table is booked in its entirety. In this instance, all guests will be served the same menu.
• We respectfully ask for guests to arrive at the restaurant at 7pm for a prompt 7.30pm start.
• Our dress code is smart casual.