An informal & relaxed gathering of both dog owning and non dog owning Lesbians. We walk together with our dogs in parks in & around London, typically for about an hour or so, although some outings may be longer. The pace is chilled & easy going, as is the atmosphere! It's a lovely opportunity to socialise with friendly faces & paws and make new 2 & 4 legged friends.
After walking (or during an outing) we generally have a coffee, drink or lunch .
Many of the walks are kept short (about an hour) to help accommodate puppies and older dogs.
Some outings incorporate some different activities -eg a day out in Brighton.
Members are welcome to suggest a venue. It just needs to have good access to public transport and preferably have a cafe/pub nearby where we can go with dogs.
The small print...in bold letters!
• THIS GROUP IS FOR LESBIANS ONLY- PLEASE RESPECT THIS & ONLY JOIN IF YOU ARE TOO.
• We warmly welcome non dog owning Lesbians, in fact there are many in our group already. It's a great opportunity to walk & hang out with lovely pooches when you can't have one of your own.
• There is a limit of 2 dogs per party on all outings.
• Dogs are the responsibility of their owners, who should be confident that their dogs will be well behaved & non aggressive walking in a group with other dogs.
• This is a social group, please don't join to use it for commercial purposes or to try and promote your own business!
I appreciate some groups prove not be of interest to people after joining, but it makes no sense to keep members on who are totally inactive, and after 6 months they'll be removed.
Please be aware - There is always a risk of injury when participating in any outdoor activity so please be sensible and responsible. Always be prepared for adverse weather by bringing a waterproof jacket, warm clothes, and high energy snacks in cold weather and protection from the sun and heat in summer. Please wear sturdy footware. By RSVPing to a walk, you accept responsibility for your own safety, and agree that the Organisers and walk leader can be in no way held responsible for any injury incurred to yourself, your guests, or your or their dogs, in the course of the walk.