addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Drupal Pub Meet Message Board › What about drupal.org.uk?

What about drupal.org.uk?

A former member
Post #: 1
I thought drupal.org.uk is the centralised UK drupal community portal, so I am wondering why this meetup is not posted there.

Seems the last Drupal, beer, chat event posted there was the March one, but hopefully this is just an oversight.

Probably good to increase the number of people this event is publicised to, right? biggrin
Neil C.
user 5243149
London, GB
Post #: 2
nope, been posting each month and up to my ears/eyes in bug fixes this week, thats all.

http://www.drupal.org...­