addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ember London Message Board › Anyone know a GREAT london based tech recruiter?

Anyone know a GREAT london based tech recruiter?

Andrew R.
user 12082997
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hey guys, I'm a Rails (new to Ember but lovin' it) dev just landed from Australia and looking to find a really good tech recruiter to help me find some contract work.

In Oz I loved these guys (http://www.lookahead....­) , they really 'got' tech and weren't just conversion hungry recruiting sharks!

Anyway, wondered if any devs here in London had any great experiences with any recruiters here?

Cheers guys

Andy
Bryan C.
user 81133262
London, GB
Post #: 1
Yes - Ben at Red Seven. Really great company. They get it, they do great deals on fees, and they filter out only the rockstars for me. And they don't keep sending someone new to "have lunch and understand the company" every 3 months. I've used them for 4 years without complaint.