For this edition of the London Enterprise Sales Forum we have one of our most exciting events yet...
...Kindly hosted by the Deliveroo Team @ The River Building.
Founders from B2B early-stage Startups right up to acquired global business, will share their experiences launching a company and share insight on:
- How they acquired their first customer?
- How to sell when no one has heard of you!
- The biggest challenges in building a scalable sales machine...
- How you hire for this type of growth?
- Where will the customers needs take the product and how to take advantage of that?
- Lessons they have learned, things they would do again and things they would not!
The Panelists we are lucky to have with us for the event come from both early-stage companies with Angel Funding right up to those who have successfully Exited:
Tony Jamous - President, Nexmo The Vonage API Platform
Emily Forbes - Founder, Seenit
Henry Hadlow - CoFounder, Juno
Kajal Sanghrajka - Founder, Growth Hub US
Dimitar Stanimiroff - Founder, Heresy
More information and detail to follow nearer to the event. Be sure to attend for the 8th edition of the ESF and one of the most memorable!