Location visible to members
Our fourth meetup will be hosted at uSwitch's office.
Notcutt House, 36 Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 9EU, United Kingdom
Check out how the second meetup went here (Timelapse and Recorded Talk) (https://youtu.be/HwEFkhSAgJI?list=PLCKlJDfbHKWwdUV9d0N4xDCSRh6S8NJCX).
• 6:30 to 7:10 = Pizza and Drinks
• 7: 10 = Talks
• With socialising and stretching of legs in between.
• 9:30 = Go home
Very kindly giving talks:
• Ben Moseley: Border's Haskell Web Tool DEMO
• William Sewell: Using Haskell at Pusher
• Yan Cui: Tour of the Language Landscape
If you want to give a talk at a future meetup, on any Functional language/topic, we would love to hear from you (https://twitter.com/Functionalworks).
We will write up our own code of conduct, but to get an idea see London Django's (https://github.com/djangolondon/The-London-Django-Meetup-Group/blob/master/code_of_conduct.md).