The exponential advance of technology will affect you and your organisation: how will you respond?
Singularity University Summits are held to expand understanding of how start-ups and established businesses alike can use disruptive exponential technologies to create positive change and economic growth improving the lives of billions of people.
This preview event will:
• Introduce the rich resources of the Singularity University (SU) community.
• Highlight some of the most dramatic of the technological changes that can be expected in the next few years
• Answer your questions about the forthcoming SU Summit Spain, to be held in Seville on 12-14 March - http://singularitysummitspain.org/
• Conduct a lottery among all attendees, with the winner receiving a free admission ticket to SU Summit Spain.
About SU Summit Spain (12-14 March, Seville)
Held in an incomparable environment (http://singularitysummitspain.org/location/index.html), SU Summit Spain will provide the opportunity for participants to:
• Learn from the global leaders in applying exponential technology
• Understand the drivers for the accelerating changes facing all organisations today
• Train your key talent in best practice exponential thinking
• Identify the new business models which will disrupt your organisation's environment
• Discover how to apply the new paradigms to your organisation
• Lead the digital transformation of your sector
• Network with the key thinkers in exponential technology
• Share insights with the most forward-thinking of your peers
• Make valuable new contacts with national and international clients, partners and suppliers
Singularity University’s core faculty presentations at Summit Spain will include:
• Health and Medicine: Personalized treatment to address the needs of individual patients, fine-tuning drugs, organ regeneration and prosthetics through advancement in 3D printing and specifically targeted remedies.
• Biotechnology in the XXI century: The combination of digital devices with genetics to allow bio-innovations in agriculture, energy sources and food tracking
• IT and change acceleration: Unmanned vehicles, AI-assisted service activities and elimination of the cost of complexity.
• Robotics and manufacturing: New organizational models to be expected, digitalization of procedures, reshaping of labor market, extinction of traditional jobs and new areas of wealth creation.
• Energy: The trillion-dollar market; sources, storage and distribution; their development and influence upon the options that people will enjoy.
• Security: Digital world, security and terrorism, privacy; everything the world is no longer and will never be again, everything we can expect and we should do in this new context.
• And much more…
About SU Summit Spain preview (12 Feb, Google Campus London)
The speakers at the Preview will be:
• Nick Chrissos: Collaboration CTO, Cisco
• Luis Rey: Director of the Singularity University Summit Spain
• Russell Buckley: Mentor, angel investor in 40+ startups, Government advisor, fundraising specialist, and Singularitarian
• David Wood: Chair, London Futurists
Other Preview speakers to be announced shortly.
The Preview starts at 9am with free coffee and a light breakfast, with presentations starting at 9.10am.
Note: Preview attendees will be given the opportunity to enter a lottery for free attendance at SU Summit Spain.
To register to attend the free preview, see here (EventBrite) (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/singularity-university-summit-spain-preview-tickets-15614653850).
To register for SU Summit Spain, see here (event website) (http://singularitysummitspain.org/).