What we're about
Our mission: To share knowledge and develop social intelligence around legitimate use of personal data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is today directly effective in the UK. Compliance with the new requirements has become a key consideration for organisations that process personal data.
We host events that are opportunities to discuss the GDPR in detail. For example:
- What do we know / don't know about the regulation?
- How does it apply to our organisations?
- What do organisations have to do differently than they might have done in the past?
- What practical steps should an organisation take on the journey towards compliance?
- What is the impact of Brexit?
General sessions may start with a broad introduction, followed by focused small group discussions that focus in on the key issues and discussion points. Deep dives cover specific GDPR-related topics of interest to our members.