addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London ICT4D Group Message Board › Interesting event in Cambridge Tuesday evening

Interesting event in Cambridge Tuesday evening

Chris F.
SpikeUK
London, GB
Post #: 1
Anyone likely to be in or around Cambridge next Tuesday?

I found this event that sounds to be very interesting. "Participation, technology and development:

Interactive discussion with Prof. Robert Chambers & Dr Alistair Cockburn".

More info and sign-up details on their Eventbrite page.

I've got my ticket!

Spike
Chris F.
SpikeUK
London, GB
Post #: 2
Bit late in replying (to my own post) but this was indeed an interesting event.

It was great too to meet so many members of this group.

Hope to meet many more people at forthcoming events.

Spike