addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › London Indie RPG at Dragonmeet

London Indie RPG at Dragonmeet

The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Hello Everyone

We have been asked by the Dragonmeet Organizers to run some Indie Games. Pete, Stuart and myself will be doing this but we'd also like a couple of others to help us. If you're willing to run indie games in two slots you will get into Dragonmeet free and you'll get a free London Indie RPG shirt.

I'll be proiritising responses from Meet regulars and those who have run.

Thanks

Piers
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 256

I can run :

Left 4:16

3:16

Inspectres

Lady Blackbird

Annalise?

Paul Staxx S.
user 12486934
London, GB
Post #: 2
I've only attended one London Indie RPG meetup, so I'd totally understand if I'm at the back of the queue, but I'd love to run a game and REPRAZENT. I recently read Graham Walmsley's 'Play Unsafe' and am on a heavy improvistional indoe style GM kick. I have experience running Fiasco, Primetime Adventures, Inspectres, and Don't Rest Your Head.

Thanks,

Staxx.
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 257
First come, first serve is so trad, I say we play a game of poker for it on Saturday :p.
Ashley G.
user 13530809
Botley, GB
Post #: 3
I am up for running stuff. I can keep it tame with fiasco or go ultra hippie with some Stoke 0 - Birmingham 0.

I suppose I could also revel in the mediocrity somewhere between those two.