addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Song of Ice and Fire

Song of Ice and Fire

James
user 21568131
London, GB
Post #: 1
I've just picked up the Song of Ice and Fire RPG
http://www.google.co....­

I'd really like to give it a try but it's a bit trad to bring to LIRPG.

Would anybody be interested in playing it outside club time? I know a GM in SE London who would like to run a few sessions in May, for those of us who don't have time for a full-fledged campaign. Alternatively, I could run if you don't mind me fumbling a bit with the rules!

Alternatively, does anybody know of an existing SIFRP game that could use another player?
A former member
Post #: 41
Hi James,

If you're enthusiastic about it, please do bring ASOIAF to the meet.

The focus of the meet is on small-press role-playing games. But that doesn't mean folks can't bring whatever is really rocking their gaming world at that mo': like all games, it'll be pitched and if other folk are keen to play it then it'll get play.

Given the tastes of the group, indie-er stuff is likely to get more play than trad-er stuff. Still, folks have pitched "indie" games in the sense of small-press publishing that are rather "trad" in the sense of the form of play.

Piers brought AGON a while back, Dogs is pretty traditional, and Trail of Cthulhu is pretty trad too. I'm bringing Lamentations of the Flame Princess to February's meet. That's Old School Revival D&D... yeah, who knew that I would be the one to rock out some D&D at the meet? Hee hee. Still, I'm only pitching it and it likely won't run, but that's the way the meet rolls..

Please, if you're really stoked on ASOIAF, being it and pitch it.

::hugs::

Cheers
Pete