addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Live Comedy Message Board › Comedy Tonight - extra ticket.

Comedy Tonight - extra ticket.

Sal C
user 12688047
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear all,

I have an extra ticket for tonight's Crack Comedy event at the Slug and Lettuce in Islington. If you're interested email me your mobile number, I'll pick up the email on my phone and text you the reference number which will get you in at the venue. We'll be upstairs from about 7.45-8.00 pm onwards.

See you soon.

Sal.