Friendly, informal and practical, personal development and skills-building meet-ups.
Mark Hayley will chat with you about how NLP (the study and application of behavioural, mental, and emotional excellence), hypnosis (skilful communication), and mindfulness and meditation methods can be applied in everyday scenarios to enhance your life and the lives of those around you.
Each evening there will be a topic related to the above, with colourful descriptions, simple demonstrations, anecdotes, and some time dedicated for a Q&A on the evening's topic. Be aware that adult language may be used.
Examples of topics covered are:
- What NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)?
- How to reduce or get rid of stress
- How to trade fear for resourcefulness
- How to create rapport
- How to make good decisions
- Strategies for excellence
- How to use indirect communication
- Creative problem solving methods
- How to use questions to change minds 'magically'...
All this and more!
Mark Hayley is a Licensed Master Trainer of NLP. Mark loves providing assistance for measurable life improvements. Mark also completed a 5 year apprenticeship with Dr Richard Bandler, the co-creator of NLP.
Adventurers with a GSOH and a desire to do better in life are more than welcome. Join us and join in the fun!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members