We've now covered:
- the general features of ETFs and how to invest in them
- how to construct the best portfolio for your circumstances
- why, how and when to rebalance your portfolio
- lazy portfolios (constructed from a small number of funds)
- the UK tax system
- decumulation - taking money out of your savings to live on in retirement.
This month we'll look at Smart Beta and Factor ETFs.
NB: You must register in advance for this meetup. Since I have failed miserably to deter walk-ins, these will now be charged at double the usual rate (ie. £10 per session).
We are meeting at the hotel again - please note the early start.
An active investing session will follow on straight after the ETF meeting.
See here for more details: