When you put yourself on the waitlist, remember to take your name off when you know you're no longer available. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY MOVED to "going" when a spot opens up. Check your status often when you're on the waitlist. You don't always get a notification when your status has changed automatically. (If you're on the waitlist, I assume you're waiting for the spot anytime.)
Please get a one-off ticket at the reception with a bar code indicating that you're attending the London STEP UP Badminton.
There may be a long queue, so please make sure you give plenty of time before the session time.
RSVP opens at 8:15am on Monday a week before.
*This sessions is for
members with no title (incl. new members), "Sun" and "Mercury" only
. ("Mercuries" have a choice between this session and the other.) 1-hour coaching followed by 1-hour games. (2 hours in total.)
>>>New members! Unless you're a beginner, please come a little early to meet the coach and have a little knock up with him before the session for a quick assessment.<<<
Please pay in cash directly to Kyoko before the session!
Meet on Court 3d.
= Our rules =
• Be punctual
• Wear appropriate clothing/shoes
• Bring your own racket or hire one from the centre by yourself
• Change RSVP to "No" as soon as you know you can no longer attend to give other members enough time. Failing to do so is treated as "no-show".
• When you put yourself on the waitlist, remember to take your name off when you know you're no longer available. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY MOVED to "going" when a spot opens up. Check your status often when you're on the waitlist. You don't always get a notification when your status has changed automatically. (If you're on the waitlist, I assume you're waiting for the spot anytime.)
• If you cancel after 9am on the day of the session, £3 late-cancellation fee will be added next time you attend.
• Canceling in less than 3 hours to the session is charged fully.
• "No-show" is charged fully.
Do not be disappointed if you are refused on the day if you are not conforming the above rules. Thanks.
If you have any questions, e-mail Kyoko by pressing "Contact" on the left column or contact Kyoko on[masked] 184. Please make sure you read this page carefully first!
=No guests and please use profile a picture!=
Each person needs to have an account with a profile picture so that they can be distinguished from another with ease and be given a "title" under their names.
= Shuttles =
Synthetic shuttles are used in this session.
= IMPORTANT! =
It is very important to wear appropriate indoor shoes. For the information on where to get badminton shoes, please check the message board.
If you have a medical condition or a history of injury which by playing badminton may cause an attack or a relapse, please let the coach know beforehand.
If you have further questions, please contact Kyoko by e-mail.
Please play safely on your responsibility. Organizers are not liable for any accidents or loss during the sessions.
Non-woven zipper bag is yours if you attend 5 sessions and write a review!
Attend 10 coached sessions and a logo towel is yours! Read more on Discussion panel.
Club goods available! :D
Follow us on Twitter (@UniverseBad) and facebook