Not organised by LSUG but Michael has offered to support us via here.
It's a fairly new group set up to meet up and share ideas. This session will be facilitated by Duncan Smith.
Blurb from our google group below:
In November we had our third Agile Coaching Exchange, and we had 20+ people there exchanging ideas, meeting old friends and making new ones. We have selected a date of Wednesday 16th January for the next one. We want to make sure this event delivers some real value, something that those who attend can be part of, learning by doing, and the output can be used after this event has finished.
These exchanges are about:
• Connecting people so that they can collaborate and work together in the future
• Providing a place for newer coaches to seek support
• Exchanging coaching skills and experiences
• Develop new concepts collaboratively that we can use when coaching
• Develop ideas that will support the discipline of coaching
• Having fun, sharing and collaboration
The target audience is you, peers that you work with or have worked with, ScrumMasters, anybody with potential to be coaches, good ScrumMasters. Please feel free to bring others along, especially people from your current workplace/engagement who could benefit from this kind of sharing event.
Go to Attendee List