addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Scrum User Group Message Board › A Practical Guide to Agile Transition - Grab Your FREE Copy Today!

A Practical Guide to Agile Transition - Grab Your FREE Copy Today!

Ade S.
user 14581906
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hi Guys,

Today is my birthday :-)

And to mark the occassion I am giving away a limited number of complimentary copies of my new book, ' Waterfall to Agile: A Practical Guide to Agile Transition'

The book is about how to you can have greater job security, quicker promotions and get paid a lot more by contributing to your organisations transition from waterfall to agile.

I took many of the transition strategies learnt from agile experts like Jeff Sutherland, Arie van Bennekum and Mary Poppendieck, as well as the strategies I personally use to help multi-million pound companies transition to agile, and distilled them into this book.

Waterfall to Agile is not officially out yet, but you can get it first by claiming a review copy today. My treat.

The catch? I just ask that you'll actually read it if I give you this comp copy.

If you like it, would you post a review on Amazon? Sound fair? It's really the only reason I can afford to give these away.

It's first-come, first-served today. So grab yours now. Here's me talking about the new book:

Comp copy of "Waterfall to Agile"

I only have few comp copies to give away, and I just sent this email to my full database plus all my relevant agile network groups. So you might hurry :)

As you know, Agile is growing in popularity and is fast becoming the de facto process for developing software and products.

And as a result, there is now increasing demand for people who know how to help organisations get maximum benefits from agile.

My mission this year is helping more people become agile transition experts.

Want in? Then get your comp copy right away.

-- Ade

PS. Once they're gone, they're gone for good and I'll replace the comp page with a page where people have to pay to preorder the book.