I'm running a new and exclusive FREE talk for my lovely ladies. This talk is going to share the secrets of how to take ANY guy that you're currently casual with, and turn them into that life-long partner that you deserve whilst showing you the art of great relationships.
Many of you have been to the Get the Guy talks I run – and you know that they are quality events with lots of great insights, practical tips and inspiring content.
They show you how to find and attract quality men into your life so you find one that you love. But once you have the one you want, there's something that's really useful to know - that's how to get him committed – that is how to Keep the Guy. Stuff like:
– How to progress things to the point of a relationship without EVER having to talk about it.
– What to do if he says he doesn't want a relationship.
– How to get him to want to spend A LOT more time with you.
– How to handle potential breakup situations and put the power back in your court.
– And, how to talk about marriage and 'forever' without having him freak out or shut down the way so many men do.
– How to supercharge the relationship you’re in and take it to the next level
It’s no secret that Get the Guy showed me how to find my soulmate and I’m eternally grateful to them for that. But they also showed my how to take a workaholic commitment-phobe and have him telling his friends within 8 week that I was the one he was going to marry- and they also showed me how not to mess it up this time! Come and find out what they showed me.
This is a one-off talk that is exclusively for my meetup members – mostly because I’ve harassed them into it!. It’s not on their website and you can’t book it anywhere else. If it proves to be popular then I might run it again but we’ll have to wait and see if you like it first.
Like me, women often find that once they've got the guy, they get a new set of questions. It's not enough to just learn how to find and attract the right guy. You have to know how to keep him too.
Have you ever been seeing someone that you feel you're really starting to connect with, and even though you know it's a bit early to start thinking about the future, you can't help but start to have thoughts like, 'what if?', or 'could he be the one?'
And while you're excited about the possibility of having a more serious relationship with him, you also want to make sure you don't screw it up. And although you want to talk about commitment you don't want to bring it up because the last thing you want to do is send him running for the hills....
But why are men so scared? Here's the key. He's not looking at everything he's going to gain through commitment to you. He's looking at everything he's going to lose.
He imagines restrictions, a loss of freedom, a barrier to time with his friends, a less varied sex life…
Now none of these things are necessarily true, but his imagination kills the relationship before it's even begun. Men want the exact same thing that you do. They want commitment. But if you don't understand that his journey to getting to commitment is different from yours, it's easy to scare away someone who could be right for you.
Keep the Guy have identified 4 common mistakes that women unknowingly make when they want commitment from a man.
1) they believe that if he can eventually just see how great they are together, he'll set aside his fears and make her a permanent part of his life.
2) they plant a seed of jealously to try and make sure that he knows she has options if he's not interested.
3) they assume that the reason he hasn't committed yet is just because he's afraid of commitment.
4) they try to become involved in as many parts of his life as possible, so that their lives are inseparable.
I’m proof that men can change from being unavailable and unready for commitment, to ready for marriage in a heartbeat. But there’s more to it that that even, once he’s committed how do you make sure you have an incredible, happy relationship that’s based on unlimited love for each other.
You may be looking to meet a man that you want to get committed, or you may want to make a man who's already in your life your boyfriend or even your husband.
Either way, I want to make sure that you don't make these mistakes. And Get the Guy - a leading authority on men, love and relationships (www.gettheguy.co.uk) - are going to show you a simpler and much more elegant way to get him to commit and to building an incredible and happy long-term relationship in this talk.
It's FREE to come. RSVP if you’d like to come, as always if you don’t like it you can just leave, and I hope to see you there!
Note: This talk is for ladies only.