London Squash Made Easy is the easiest way to play squash in London - whatever your skill or fitness level. If you live in London, and enjoy playing squash, then this group is most definitely for you.
The aim of this group is to remove the hassle of trying to find a playing partner and a venue for squash. All of that is done for you - simply find a pre-organised session that works for you and get playing.
The idea is simple - I love playing squash, I don’t know anyone else that does, and even when I find someone to play against it is hard (impossible!) to sort out a venue and align schedules between us. This group is my attempt at a solution. It will help us play squash, without the hassle, whilst keeping fit and healthy, all the while meeting some fun, interesting people along the way and making some new chums.
This is a squash revolution. Let's make it happen.
• I’ll book a range of courts across London and post up the details as a new session
• Search for a session where the time, place and skill level suits you.
• If there is a session that works, RSVP and pay to secure your spot (payment ensures I am reimbursed for the court cost, and that people commit to turning up!)
• Turn up and play! Easy peasy.
• If there are no convenient sessions for you, feel free to suggest a session. I will try and secure a court on your behalf and formalise the session.
All funds will go to cover costs, or re-invested back into the group to help get the word out and grow our network. The more people we have playing, the more sessions we can organise. Join the revolution!
Please let me know if any suggestions, comments or ideas by messaging me via MeetUp.