For players who are looking for competitive games and a good runabout. As long as you've played a little before, you're welcome to come down! Potentially 4 hours of squash for £8.50!! Nice.
NB. Don't worry if only a few people have RSVP'd - you'll be joining a regular club sessions, so there'll always be loads of other people to play!
How it works:
• RSVP and pay via this MeetUp Session
• Turn up any time after 2pm - the earlier you turn up, the more squash you get! Stay as long as you like, up until 6pm.
• You are given a number, and matched up against players of similar ability
• Games last 20 mins, you can choose not to play consecutive games by not putting your number in the pool. (you might need the rest!)
• You'll leave after a few hours having played some competitive squash against a number of different people at the right skill level, and generally exhausted but happy!
Payment required to reserve your spot, thanks!
Venue facilities include lockers, changing room and showers. Price also includes access to excellent sauna and steam room facilities. Sweet!
Please bring your own racket and non-marking shoes. Squash balls will be provided.
Feel free to RSVP with as many guests as you like!
General notes & etiquette:
• Be polite. Always. This is a fun, interactive group. Please maintain this culture!
• Please respect the venue and its facilities.
• Everyone pays before they play, no exceptions!
• Refunds will be made if you change your RSVP with at least 24 hours notice. Refunds can be made if cancellation is made after this time AND a replacement player can be found. This helps ensure people commit to the sessions they say they will play in!
• Please be honest about your skill level...if you are an absolute beginner (never played) please message me and I will set up special group session to get you up to speed!
• Please bring own balls and rackets. You may be able to hire from some venues, please call the venue directly to confirm availability.