addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

London Stress Relief Walks and Socials Message Board › BEAUTIFUL MINDFULNESS AND YOGA RETREAT IN OLHAO, PORTUGAL / 3.11 TO 7.11

BEAUTIFUL MINDFULNESS AND YOGA RETREAT IN OLHAO, PORTUGAL / 3.11 TO 7.11

Kieumy
user 195748652
London, GB
Post #: 4

Hi everyone

I am new to this group so thank you for welcoming me.

I am a Plant-Based Chef and together with 3 other ladies, I am organising a beautiful and yet intimate yoga retreat before winter comes. Do give yourself some quality time.
There will be daily yoga sessions, meditation and life coaching.

All information can be found on a dedicated webpage, so please click on:
http://www.wellnessli...­

Please come alone or with a friend

Kieu-My