THE FIRST PERSON TO SHOW UP GETS A FREE NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER BOOK
• "The enemy of the best is the good"
• Are you caught up in survival mode, coping in life, running around in circles and can't find ways break out?
• Are you trapped in your comfort zone and pressured by old habits into living a life of mediocre and bored repetitive behaviour?
• Are you stuck in the area of health wealth & happiness and you can't see how to process further?
• Can you see areas of improvement in your life but don't know where to start or how to progress?
• Are you good at what you do but still feel as though you haven't given it your best?
• If so then this Meetup is for you and you can't afford to miss it.
• Living a normal good life can be the beginning of a mediocre life but the few who want to truly find out and explore the limits to their capability and truly discover what's possible are the ones capable of reaching the ladder to greatness
• In this Meetup you will be motivated and given that extra push with practical techniques that you can apply to any area of your life (both personal life and business life) to progress from a good to great living.
• How to remain focus on and positively suffer for the big goals and dreams longer than anyone else
• If you have an addiction in life it's good to have one like curiosity. Develop a scientists curious mindset which leads to solving problems. Questions are where everything begins.
• "Don't try to be interesting be interested"
• How to have the right people around you. The right people are already motivated and driven. You don't have to have a happy life, all you need to do is be around happy people and you can feed off their energy. (The law of state transference)
• Build core values that are not open to negotiations. Having the confidence to stick to these core values. Not strategy but values which you hold true to during the test of time.
• You need the discipline to always make the right preparations. You have to be both hold and disciplined. Instead of relying on luck, rely on pure discipline to attain the great lifestyle
• Effective people take time to think. Engage in a glorious moment of quite thinking. Could also be absorbing knowledge, sharpening and redefining your principles.
• The question is not to risk or not to risk, the question is where and how do you place your big bets by asking whether it's likely to pay off. How do you know when something is likely to pay off? Attend this Meetup and find out
For further information call:[masked]
Please show up on time and we will finish on time
There will be a networking session after the talk and you will get the chance to meet & interact with like-minded people over drinks
Until then, please enjoy this video and subscribe to my youtube channel: