addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Digital Analytics Message Board › Introduction to Google Analytics Training

Introduction to Google Analytics Training

Peter O.
user 14598444
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi,
Apologies for the mass message but I have had a few people request previously that I let them know when I was next providing Google Analytics training.
I am doing three sessions over the next three weeks through General Assembly in Farringdon.  They are 1.5 hr lunchtime sessions covering:

• Intro to GA and the basic features
  • Improving the tracking
  • Configuring GA for cleaner data and easier reporting

Each session costs £30 and class sizes are 12 to 20 ppl.  More details at https://generalassemb...­.
Regards
Peter
James J.
HartJesper
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 757
Hi Peter,

DO you have any official Google Qualifications etc?

Or is this presented just from having life experience with GA...

James
Peter O.
user 14598444
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 2
Sorry James, never noticed I had a reply here. I am not sure there are any official Google Training Qualifications. I am a certified Digital Analyst through the Digital Analytics Association. I have the GAIQ with a score of 97%. I have used GA on a fairly daily basis for about 5 years now. So this is not official training but based on a lot of experience.

Peter