addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress London Message Board › Newest plugin section on wordpress.org

Newest plugin section on wordpress.org

A former member
Post #: 1
What has happened to the 'Newest Plugins' & 'Recently Updated Plugins' sections on the WP plugins page ? Used to be in right hand side column. The equivalent sections on the Themes page are still there. Damn nuisance is you ask me, for how else can you be informed of the latest plugin offerings!
Andy C.
Workshopshed
London, GB
Post #: 16
I don't know why they took it off the website but you can see the latest in your wordpress dashboard or when adding a new plugin.
Lee R.
LeeRickler
London, GB
Post #: 15
Without wanting to plug my own site - there's a stream of latest plugins on the right side here:
http://wppotw.com...­ - "NEWEST FROM THE REPO"
A former member
Post #: 2
thanks chaps-i knew i wasn't having hallucinations!
Neil M.
user 27603102
London, GB
Post #: 8
Excellent site btw Lee. Bookmarked.