addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London gamers Message Board › League of Legends

League of Legends

Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
London, ON
Post #: 20
Any gamer's play or want to try out League of Legends?? We have a few members interested in starting up a team.

The game is a free to play PC game - http://na.leagueofleg...­ - easy to learn too.

We will be using Skype to team-chat :)

Adam
user 71035292
London, ON
Post #: 1
I play!
IGN: Kezok
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
London, ON
Post #: 22
I play!
IGN: Kezok

Who do you play and what role?
A former member
i am madly in like with this game. i can play almost any champ, but i prefer the role of ADC. my main would have to be tristana or miss fortune.
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
London, ON
Post #: 41
oh i forgot to add my contact

I'm Amgyn
usually play Jungle, support or top - fav champ is Shen :D
Jessica F.
user 92253932
London, ON
I'm a support player.
I love playing Orianna and Nid support.
I also play all the main supports of course.
username : Sugarr