Hello and welcome to all the new members! We are excited to get to know you more, and we welcome you as a valuable part of this growing community of photographers!
In this group, we focus on ways to improve your portrait photography. We give fantastic workshops talk a lot about lighting, composition, creative methods... but we also welcome questions about your personal portrait photography up to professional photography, or anything else photography related.
Here are a few things you can do right now to get plugged into the community and start taking action toward getting better images:
1. Introduce yourself! We want to get to know you, your strengths, and your struggles. Our introduction thread is kind of like a member directory of awesome photographers around the world.
2. Ask questions and share experiences and images! We try to post as much as we can here, feel free to post questions, ideas, or wins with the group at any time. If you have something that is working for your business, we want to hear about it! Also, there are no dumb questions. All I ask is that you keep it photography related. Please keep photographic content “ work safe”
3. Check back often! We have a lot planned: posts, videos, premium content, etc - Adjust your notification settings as desired and be sure to add any friends who would benefit from the group!
4. Let us know how we can help you grow your photography skills this year! As we get feedback from this group, we are able to direct efforts in creating new content for future workshops to teach face to face or in a group.
5. Have fun 🎉. We know the topics we discuss can be a little dry, but please feel free to be yourself here. We love crazy ideas, mood boards Bring it on! Our rules are fairly simple. Just use common sense and you should be ok. If you have questions, PM me or one of the mods!
London Photography Workshops on Locations is here to support your photography.