April's talks are going to be:
• "Event sourcing and micro service architectures *WITH* golang" by Luke Roberts
• "New tools for monitoring, and why you should use them" by Matt Cottingham
Thanks to them for speak, to Cloudfare for the pizza and drinks and to uSwitch for the venu & drinks! I really appreciate it.
• We are running out of queue of speakers, so please, if you have an interesting topic for the meetup, fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-lge5HwqNoob0T0mDWpcDB2wYGig5bTxLSDeEtoY0iM
• If you want to sponsor somehow, fill this one: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16qoR3vSpVjIN0cnxUFihNwx42KukcpeoGfbSndzm8u0
• And finally, if you didn't realise yet there is a Golang conference plan for the next 21st of August: http://www.golanguk.com/ We need papers & if you don't have the ticket yet, buy it while it's cheaper!