addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Social Runners Message Board › Beachy Head Marathon Eastbourne

Beachy Head Marathon Eastbourne

Florian Z.
user 108779362
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all
I have signed up for the Beachy Head Marathon in Eastbourne (as say ... the "season final") and was wondering if anyone in this group is aiming for this run as well or would be interested to join. Takes place on Saturday 26 October 2013. Link http://www.visiteastb...­
Cheers
Florian
Alison
user 14643057
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hi Florian - yes, I'm doing this one. I'll be running with a friend who's doing it as her first marathon, so I think we'll be at the back! It's very hilly, but I've heard the organisation is good.