Location visible to members
October's live Publisher/Music Supervisor Song Brief resulted in two songs being placed on an award-winning compilation album series, so Join us once again for a highly practical but fun Collaboration Session and to optionally pitch for a commercial opportunity. The opportunity is open to you to write individual songs too. Some fantastic tracks have been written and produced at our workshops - examples in the video below.
If you love songwriting, make a date to be part of it!
* Find out what Publishers and Music Supervisors are currently looking for and how best to record, produce and pitch your songs.
* Learn and practice new songwriting tips and techniques
* Hone your Collaboration skills or try them out in an enjoyable and comfortably challenging 90-minute guided commercial brief for you to pitch to. As always, we will also discuss the dynamics and process of professional small group co-writing (limited to 3 people per group), which can be beneficial to the majority of writers and essential for those who are purely lyricists or composers.
* Get valuable, constructive feedback on your own songs in a safe, friendly and supportive environment.
* Meet new friends, co-writers, music producers. Over the years many lyricists and composers have found working partners at London Songwriters. Some great songs have been written, fully produced and garnered record releases as well as TV/Radio airplay.
This is a four and a half hour facilitated workshop at a very low price. Check the group reviews (http://www.meetup.com/LondonSongwriters/about/comments/?op=all) or individual event comments to see how inspiring songwriters have found these sessions to be:
"Amazing!", "Thanks for a great workshop again! These are so valuable", "Great experience", "Really inspiring and effective group" - so said some of the participants of our events.
Places are limited so please make sure you book in time!
Also don't forget to register your interest now for a 10% discount on our March/April 2017 Countryside Retreat at this link:
Spring 2017 Retreat - Register your Interest! (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePSOoCbzV3H2WRvEVv-2yi7jmCo2HMPOP2fGEDJjk9q8-Xtg/viewform)
12:45 Collaboration Brief and Songshare signup
1:00 - 2:30 Collaboration Session
2:30 - 3:00 Collaboration Playbacks
3:00 - 3:30 Break
3:30 - 4:15 Songshare & Feedback Session 1
4:15 - 4:30 Break (optional)
4:30 - 5:15 Songshare & Feedback Session 2
Bring an instrument if you have one. A basic keyboard will be available at the venue.
Please note that only food and drink purchased on the premises can be consumed there.