Join us for a practical Sunday Song Camp featuring a choice of paid Publisher & Music Supervisor Song opportunities for pitching as well as essential songcraft tips and industry information on writing for commercial briefs.
Some fantastic songs have been written in our sessions, recorded to a broadcast standard and pitched for genuine briefs - if you love writing songs professionally or as a hobby, be part of it!
"Amazing!" "Thanks for a great workshop again! These are so valuable" "Great experience" "Really inspiring and effective"
- Write a brand new song to a guided brief
- Learn about writing and pitching songs for Film, TV and Adverts
- Learn how to collaborate successfully
- Pick up tips and techniques for writing great songs
- Learn about the Music Industry
- Have a great time with like-minded, creative people
- Find out about our acclaimed Countryside Retreats and Evening Courses
Please arrive on time for the brief and bring a portable instrument if you play one, otherwise pen, pencil, notepaper, smartphone etc. A keyboard and PA are available at the venue.
Also check out the discounts on our week-long all-inclusive 2019 Autumn Peak District Retreat http://www.londonsongwriters.org/songwritingretreats/
Lyric Writing: The Essential Guide! – 3 Week Evening Course! http://bit.ly/Lyric3Week
12:45 Collaboration Brief
1:00 Collaboration Session
4:00 Collaboration Playbacks
5:00 Session End
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY FOOD AND DRINK PURCHASED AT THE VENUE CAN BE CONSUMED THERE!