Share your songs at any stage of development live or via MP3 for extensive professional constructive feedback on the lyric, melody, harmony and structure. There'll be festive food too!
Whether you are on your 1st song or your 100th, generous time is allowed for each writer and discussions of up to 2 songs each on this half day session.
This workshop is: "A really well organized and superb system for gathering feedback - genuinely illuminating! Thoroughly enjoyed it." "The feedback is spot on and is invaluable in developing the songs I have written." as fellow songsmiths have said.
* Check that the songs are communicating as intended and whether they can be tweaked to compare with already successful songs.
* You will receive encouragement in a safe and supportive environment as well as professional and informed constructive feedback on the lyric, melody, harmony and structure.
* Listening to your peers will also help to inform your own writing and many aspects of essential songcraft will be covered.
* Lyrics can be displayed on screen via Word if you wish. Bring a USB stick with these formats as appropriate plus AT LEAST ONE HARD COPY OF THE LYRIC!
* You do not have to be an expert performer - ideal for beginners and advanced writers alike to develop their craft and to practise performing too
The price of this workshop is discounted for Meetup and the session is led by an experienced songwriter, songwriting teacher and songwriting MMus graduate.
A Keyboard, Guitar and PA will be available at the venue.
Also check out the discount on our all-inclusive 2020 Spring Peak District Songwriting Retreat at www.londonsongwriters.org/songwritingretreats/
Starts March 30th
12:45 - 1:00 Feedback guidance and sign-up for Songshare
1:00 - 2:50 Songshare Session 1
2:50 - 3:10 Break
3:10 - 5:00 Songshare Session 2
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY FOOD AND DRINK PURCHASED ON THE PREMISES CAN BE CONSUMED THERE!