Join us for a Saturday Song Camp with a choice of briefs, essential songcraft tips & information on commercial writing opportunities. Singers, Lyricists, Composers, Instrumentalists of any genre welcome!
Some great tracks have been written in our sessions, now in their 11th year - if you love writing songs, be part of it!
Previous attendees reviews:
"Amazing!" "Thanks for a great workshop again! These are so valuable" "Great experience" "Really inspiring and effective"
- Write a brand new song to a guided brief
- Learn about writing and pitching songs for Commercial opportunities
- Learn how to collaborate successfully & find co-writers
- Pick up tips and techniques for writing great songs in different genres
- Learn about the Music Industry
- Have fun & network with like-minded, creative people
- Receive recordings of the songs written
Please arrive on time for the brief and bring a portable instrument if you play one, otherwise laptop, pen, pencil, notepaper, smartphone etc.
A keyboard and PA are available at the venue.
The event is heavily discounted for this Meetup Group.
Also check out the 10% discount on our week-long all-inclusive October 2020 Autumn Peak District Retreat:
12:45 Collaboration Brief
1:00 Collaboration Session
4:00 Collaboration Playbacks
5:00 Session End
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY FOOD AND DRINK PURCHASED AT THE VENUE CAN BE CONSUMED THERE!