**We reached capacity for new single male members. We are no longer admitting single males.**
Welcome younger people(20-40 years old), from the curious to the experienced, interested in exploring alternative lifestyles including open relationships, BDSM, swinging, and fetish play. We focus on interactive events/parties, but we may host discussion and advice events in the future. We hope to build a comfortable community in the southern LA area full of friends and like-minded people who enjoy having fun with good long nights ;)
We will host lifestyle parties to have fun, socialize, make new friends—and new memories—with like-minded people. Even if you're new or just interested in being a fly on the wall, these are the perfect learning opportunities to build that comfort and see if it's for you. There's never any pressure to do what you don't feel like doing.
Active Group Member Expectations:
1. You are required to have a profile picture that is clearly visible. Real names aren’t necessary for privacy, but we do need to know what you look like to recognize you at events. (The group is set to private, and on approval, so nobody besides other group members can see you.)
2. Do not message anyone directly unless you have prior consent, or you previously interacted with them. If someone messages you without provocation, please let an admin know and we will remove them from the group.
3. Our focus is on couples and gender equitable parties. Admission to specific parties will be given to couples and single femmes. If you are a single male attending an event, please be courteous and bring a date. If you cannot find a partner to a party, please do not spam posts here.
4. Be courteous and respectful to the other members of this group. This pertains to single men more than others. Anyone engaging in disrespectful behavior may be dropped from the group.
5. This group is alcohol and 420 friendly, but neither is required to join. Conversely, we do not condone any other type of substance use that can harm other members. Please keep that away from functions.
There will be some light vetting for any admin hosted parties. This includes current STD screens, and compatibility checks (don't want to put too many beginners with very experienced couples.). Even though we do focus on couples and parties will be balanced as much as possible, single people are allowed in the group. Priority will always go towards non-men. Try to be active as possible. There won’t always be room, but with enough active people, we can consider booking larger events.
Our Group Ground Rules (posted at every Admin hosted Event)
1. Consent isn't just important—it’s mandatory. No always means no in any way: here and after the event.
2. Do not expect play from anybody—including your date. Do not hover around people or go into private areas without explicit consent from those involved.
3. We want a fun, comfortable, and welcoming atmosphere. Anyone being disrespectful, body shaming, crossing boundaries, etc. will be removed from the event and will be banned from the group. Don't be an asshole.
4. Clean up after yourselves. Some parties are at someone's home or a hotel. Be kind to those who staying behind and clean up the mess. Let's make it easier for everyone.
5. Keep the party polite: don’t excessively drink/smoke at parties. While alcohol and 420 friendly substances may be permitted at the venue, admins do not condone the use of other substances. Keep these away from functions.