*Due to meetups group size limitations. Currently only accepting couples and single women*
This group is for younger (20-40 years old) curious and experienced couples of all levels interested in exploring alternative lifestyles such as open relationships, BDSM, swinging, and fetish play. This isn't necessarily a discussion and advice group but those type of events are not out of the question in the future. We hope to build a comfortable community in the southern LA area full of friends and like minded people who enjoy having fun with good long nights ;)
We will be hosting lifestyle parties to have fun and socialize with like minded people. Then possibly make new friends to make new memories with. Even if you're new or just interested in being a fly on the wall, these are the perfect learning opportunities to build that comfort and see if it's for you. There's never any pressure to do what you don't feel like doing.
There will be some light vetting for any admin hosted parties. This includes STD testings, and compatibility checks (don't want to put too many beginners with very experienced couples.). Even though we do focus on couples and parties will be balanced as much as possible, single people are allowed in the group. Priority will always go towards non-men. Please be courteous and respectful to the other members of this group. This pertains to single men more than others. If you cannot find a partner to a party, please do not spam posts here.
You are required to have a profile picture that is clearly visible. Using your real name isn't necessary for private reasons but we do need to know what you look like at least. (The group is set to private and on approval so no one but members will be able to see you.) Try to be active as possible. There wont always be room but if we get enough active people we can see about booking larger events.
Some basic group ground rules:
1. Consent isn't just important, it's mandatory. No always means no.
2. Do not message anyone directly unless you have prior consent or you've interacted with them. If someone messages you without provocation please let an admin know and we will remove them from the group.
3. We want people to have fun and comfortable being open. Anyone being disrespectful, body shaming, crossing boundaries, etc. will be removed from the event and dropped from the group. Don't be an asshole.
4. Clean up after yourselves. Some of these parties will be at someone's place or a hotel. Be kind to those who have to stay behind and clean up the mess. Let's make it easier for everyone.
5. This group is alcohol and 420 friendly but neither is required to join. Conversely we do not condone any other type of substance use that can harm other members. Please keep that away from functions.