Join us for our monthly offering in eight-count fundamentals. If any of the following sound familiar, this class is for you:
- You're a newcomer to vintage swing dances and have always wanted to take one of our weekend crash courses, but the scheduling has never worked out quite right.
- You've come to one of our Thursday classes but want to move a bit more slowly through new material.
- You dance East Coast Swing so your default is six-count patterns, and you want to incorporate more eight-count patterns into your social dancing.
- You want more practice transitioning between six-count and eight-count patterns.
- You want more practice with eight-count patterns in both Lindy and Charleston, and with mixing them on the dance floor.
Beginner level mini-workshop, no partner necessary.
This is a standalone workshop that does not need to be taken in conjunction with any of our other classes.
$40 cash or credit card, in advance or at the door
$35 for LISS members and high school/college students with current ID
Or buy one of our punchcards for $30 per class!
Details and preregistration available at http://liswingsyndicate.com
Help us help your friends find out about this event by sharing it with them : )
You can also check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LISwingSyndicate/