You *must* sign-up/rsvp to attend. This *will* fill up. :-)
Sat 4.27 -
8ish Crick Wooder Set 1....
Crick Wooder Set 2
With musical roots stretching back to the 90’s in Philadelphia and a formal education in jazz, soul, and rock & roll, Crick Wooder is one of the most slick and engaging acts to honor the Grateful Dead songbook and beyond.
Beautifully sung and played with obvious intention, Crick Wooder is led by Shawn Cunnane on lead guitar and vocals. Rounding this group out is Shawn’s longtime collaborator and intuitive powerhouse Kevin Conrad on drums. They're joined by the melodic, creative bass playing of Joe Racheli and the talented, in demand Zachary Nover on keyboards and B3 organ. Together their improvisational artistry creates a unique sound that's sure to take you on a ride. In no time at all they have amassed a loyal and
ever growing fan base of 'Crick Rats' - This band is not to be missed!
We support the artists by donating to the band.
Sliding scale donation $10 is cool $20 is awesome
Every single cent -> to the band.
• We do a KILLER potluck! Bring a side dish or desert to share.
• The house provides a main dish which will include meat. If you would like to provide a vegetarian main dish, please do!
• Bring beverages for you and your crew and maybe some to share. We like whiskey... it's always great when someone brings a nice bottle to share. :-)
• Jam afterward? bring your stringed instruments!
• Bring a fun, open attitude and a desire to meet new people!
• The biggest rules are: be nice, and respect each other, the host's home, and the neighbors.
Check out Crick Wooder on Youtube:
Join the Facebook group and keep in touch!