addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Longmont Running Message Board › Walking or Run/Walking

Walking or Run/Walking

Jessica Hippely W.
user 31102722
Longmont, CO
Post #: 1
Hello,
I met someone who is interested in our group. She's just getting back into running and is signed up for a half marathon in the spring. She'd like to start out run/walking and is available during the day on week days. I told her I'd check with our group to see if anyone else is available during the week day. Thanks!
Jessica smile