addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Longmont Running Message Board › Need to run 15 miles this weekend - any takers

Need to run 15 miles this weekend - any takers

A former member
Post #: 3
I am building up for a marathon and have some long runs coming up. Doing 15 miles Saturday 3/22 if anyone is interested in joining! Following Hal Higdon's novice supreme plan for a marathon in mid-May. Beginning in April I will run mostly on Sundays.

http://halhigdon.com/...­

I typically do my long runs at 9:30-10 pace.

Happy running!
Michaela
Micah
user 9482929
Longmont, CO
Post #: 4
What time and Where are you running? I don't have to run 15, but I might depending on what time you were going too. I am suppose to run 11, but I could do 15.