addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Longmont Running Message Board › Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art Running Event

Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art Running Event

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Boulder Road Runners,

This is Nicole, Manager of Public Programs at Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art. I'd like to invite you to join us this Thursday, July 24 at 6:30am for a morning run to kick off our exciting series of large-scale artistic interventions on popular sports, Summer Games. Read more about the events here.

We'd be honored to have your legendary group of runners join the BMoCA pack on Thursday morning for a celebratory summer run! Please let me know if I can answer any questions or concerns you might have. I hope to see you there!