addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lords of Chaos Gaming Society Message Board › Moving to Denver need a group

Moving to Denver need a group

KenC
user 8161834
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 13
Hello everyone

I am moving from the Springs to Denver in the near future and will be
Looking for a new group to play with and hopefully other social interactions. I prefer more
story driven games PDQ is my system of choice but will play most any thing

About me

Male in the middle of his midlife crises but not to worry it has manifested in the form of a small boy about six
Non smoker light drinker no drugs
Love science and geeky stuff

Sorry if the formatting is bad wrote this up on the phone
A former member
Post #: 44
You are the third person I know of to move from the Springs to Denver in the recent past, hahaha.

Not familiar with that system, PDQ, but am always looking to learn. I play minimal D&D 4e (Encounters every Wednesday) and play and Keep the occasion Call of Cthulhu (BRP).

*shifty eyes* also be sure to check out the other rpg meetups in the Denver area...

Hope to game with you soon!

Whereabout in Denver are you moving?
KenC
user 8161834
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 14
PDQ is Prose Descriptive Quality it is a rules light system that promotes and rewards cooperative story telling. I have not moved yet looking for a room for cheap for now and will be looking at houses or apartments when things have been sorted out.

No idea what minimal 4E is but I have to say I don't recall anything I liked about it when I went through the books but keep me in mind for your other games.

Ken
A former member
Post #: 45
Oh, not minimal. Guess the better words would have been "I play a little D&D 4e", and going off the Essentials line right now.

Hmmmm, sounds a bit like Prime Time Adventures. Sounds interesting.
A former member
Post #: 18
how about a bit of 2E adventure? we are looking for more players for this coming Sunday. some of the players dropped and now my dwarf is in need of a few 'good explorers' ...money is good and treasure is fun...also in need of a central location to denver...are you game?