addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Los Angeles Bread Bakers Message Board › Meetup details changed: In the Grain Pit with Big City Forum: Brewing and Ba

Meetup details changed: In the Grain Pit with Big City Forum: Brewing and Baking with Heritage Grain

Leyna
user 185368002
Los Angeles, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Bread-Bakers/events/227347841/­

When: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:00 PM

Where: Clockshop/Elysian
2806 Clearwater St, Los Angeles, California 90039
Los Angeles, CA

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.