What we're about
We are a small group of Jesus followers who feel led to gather with the purpose of being faithful to "Romans 8:28 (NIV) And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose".
Our goal is to encourage those around us through positive fellowship and purposeful prayer. We also look for opportunities to volunteer within the community of Silverlake and the surrounding areas in order to share the grace and love of Jesus with others.
We plan to gather one Saturday a month for a variety of activities...
- local hikes and neighborhood walks with prayer time.
- visit various restaurants for a good meal and to encourage one another.
- attend concerts for some great worship.
- volunteer to serve and love on our community.
- focus on His word and learn more about our loving God.
If you feel led to connect with other followers of Jesus, then please consider joining LA'S Christian Fellowship Meetup! The group is always open to activity suggestions! If you have ideas, please connect with us or start a discussion!