addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles C++ Message Board › I'd love to see a Jan or Feb meeting :)

I'd love to see a Jan or Feb meeting :)

A former member
Post #: 2
If there's anything I can do to help see another C++ meeting, please let me know.
Marco M.
user 40882482
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 2
Hi David:

We are still looking for contributors to give a talk on some C++11 language or library feature that we haven't covered yet. Topic ideas listed below. Please contact me if you are interested.

multithreading
regular expressions
random number generators

Regards,
Marco