RSVP at Eventbrite: https://nadog-workshop-april23.eventbrite.com
About this course
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm = Lunch
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm = Workshop
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm = Happy hour / socializing
This intermediate course delves into more advanced topics related to Jenkins Pipelines. It follows the same structure as the fundamentals course, consisting of lectures with follow-along labs plus lab exercises that allow you to practice what you have learned.
After completing this training module, you should understand the following:
- How to create, run, analyze and save a Scripted Pipeline
- How to create and use shared libraries
- Tips for using tools such as Maven, Gradle and npm with Pipeline
- How to incorporate Docker agents into Pipeline
- Hints to convert from Freestyle chained jobs to Pipeline
• Beginner and intermediate Developers, QA/Build & Release/DevOps Engineers, and Architects
More advanced topics related to Jenkins Pipelines, including Scripted Pipeline, Shared Libraries, Tools, Docker Agents, chained jobs, tips and best practices.