addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Machine Learning Message Board › Group Study for Coursera Class?

Group Study for Coursera Class?

RN
user 85417552
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Droplabs sounds like an interesting location. I am more centrally located so Lincoln Heights is about as close to me as West LA. Skype or Google Hangouts would work for me too.
agui
user 90615672
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 2
Hey, just wondering if people are meeting and when is the next meeting?
Raymond G.
user 7492982
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Hi, I'm in the Coursera ML course now too! I'm in Redondo Beach, if anyone wants to meet in the South Bay/Westside.
Anthony
user 12978769
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 15
Hi Raymond,

I live in Hermosa, it would be great to have a study group local to the area. Let me know if you would like to meet up sometime.