addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Meetup details changed: Awakening the Light Body for 2012 with Queen Afua ::

Meetup details changed: Awakening the Light Body for 2012 with Queen Afua :: A Light Ascension Retreat

Queen Jeht M.
user 8187189
Brooklyn, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Pagans-Witches/events/42119252/­

When: Friday, February 3, 2012 6:00 AM, Welcome and Arrival: Thursday Feb. 2, 4PM-8PM

Where: Strawberry Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast
26370 Highway 243
Idyllwild, CA 92549

Price: $500.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my email: janicematous@gmail.com

Please remember that reservations are being made via Facebook and other sites.

NOTE: THIS MEETUP JUST GOT ELEVATED EVEN HIGHER!

QUEEN AFUA HAS READ THE BIOGRAPHICAL SHEETS OF MANY OF THE ATTENDEES,AND NOTED THE LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE--

AND IS NOW TAKING US EVEN HIGHER.

MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW!

COME FLY WITH US!

HEKAU!

~QueenJeht

Th