addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Winter witches ball

Winter witches ball

A former member
Post #: 47
Oh...that's a problem.
A former member
Post #: 34
Still going by the wrong year's calendar, Mariner? ;)
AprilRocks
DreamSprng
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 48
So who went and how did it go? biggrin
A former member
Post #: 72
Meg and I went. I thought it was fun. It didn't really make me think of a ball though. It reminded me more of like... a church/community dinner (in a good way). I think I would have had more fun if I wasn't dealing with this stupid cold though. :(

Anyway I actually liked most of their selection of music, but their DJ isn't really a DJ... as in they don't mix from song to song, so there are dead spots between songs (they were just using a play list). The food was pretty good, and the people were nice. I didn't find it clicky at all, I mean many people came together, but everybody was friendly with dancing and chatting... we made some new friends (at least one of which has now joined this meetup group).

Overall my thoughts on it are: If you have the money (as in $30 isn't an issue for you) and no plans for that night, go... but if you're someone who has a budget etc, save your money for things like the book fair and the laby ball :)