addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Chinese New Year Parade

Chinese New Year Parade

A former member
Hi Folks:

I realize this is short notice, but tomorrow (Sunday, Feb. 24th) is the Chinese New Year Dragon Parade and Festival in Chinatown. The parade starts at 2pm, and the festival opens at 10am and goes until 10pm. Anyone interested? We can all rendezvous somewhere and carpool, or take the train downtown.

Mariner
Ren
renzatopek
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 22
Ack! I missed it! Well I couldn't have gone yesterday anyway... but still. Any other festivals coming up that might warrant a dim sum trip. :D
A former member
Post #: 45
Well, guess what Ren! I missed it too! I got down there and paid for parking yesterday, but it didn't look like a parade was happening. It had happened the day before!

Mariner